The Fernie Snowmobile Association would like to thank the following sponsors for their generous contribution to our operations.
British Columbia Snowmobile Federation
The BCSF is a volunteer-based organization that has been promoting the interests and safety of Britsih Columbia’s snowmobilers for over 50 years.
Fernie Super 8 and Fernie Appartments
We look forward to serving you and making your stay in Fernie comfortable and care free whether it’s for skiing, sledding, golfing, mountain biking, fishing or just to relax and take in the beautiful sites Fernie has to offer. Our range of accommodation choices are sure to fit your needs.
- Long distance CAN/US free of charge
- Pet friendly rooms available
- Free Super Start Breakfast
- Fully renovated hot tub and encloser
- Exercise room and meeting room
- Strong unrestricted Wi-Fi
- Free guest laundry
- Kids under 16 stay free
- Super 8 Fernie is proud to be 100% smoke free
- Sun deck and BBQ area
- All rooms 100% non-smoking
- Ski Shuttle is complementary to all guest
- Business Center
- Secure storage
- Smitty’s restaurant, Husky Gas and Dairy Queen on same property
- Minutes away from so of the best trails Canada has to offer
- Wyndham Rewards loyalty program
With all these amenities included in all Super 8 Fernie’s rates, you’ll start your day full and save money at the same time! That’s value and convenience, exclusively offered only by Super 8 Fernie. Our business is conveniently situated on the bank of the Elk River on Hwy #3. Guests at our hotel can expect to enjoy a Super start breakfast®, complimentary high-speed internet in all rooms as well as an awesome large outdoor hot tub, meeting and exercise room. There’s even a sun deck with barbeque and a storage locker room.
Fernie Summit Fund
The Fernie Alpine Resort Community Summit Fund is an initiative, started as an original 5-Year community commitment that has helped transform the local Fernie community and will continue to in years to come.
The Fernie Alpine Resort Community Summit Fund is pleased to announce a 4-year, $100,000 initiative that will provide cash donations and in kind support to local community causes.
The Fund’s mandate is to enhance the community of Fernie by supporting sustainable local projects that help create positive opportunities and outcomes for its citizens, especially youth.
Fernie Lodging Company
Fernie Lodging Company manages a wide selection of properties, predominantly on-mountain at Fernie Alpine Resort, including Timberline Lodges, Polar Peak Lodges, Snow Creek Lodge and Cabins, Bear Paw Lodges, Thunder Ridge Chalets, Pinnacle Ridge Chalets, Cedar Ridge Estates and several Resort Homes.
Special Offers: 4th Night Free, 3rd Night 50% Off *
* Guests staying for 3 nights receive their 3rd night at 50% off. Guests staying 4 nights receive their 4th night free. 3 or 4 night minimum stay required. Excluding blackout dates. 4th night free – book by March 1st, 2017. 3rd night 50% off – valid all season long. Offers cannot be combined. New bookings only.
Address: 4559 Timberline Crescent, Fernie, BC V0B 1M6
Fernie Snow Valley Motel & RV Park
Snow Valley Motel is right in the centre of town and easy walking distance to all of the amenities you will need while staying in Fernie. We have clean comfortable rooms at great prices, a hot tub to soak in after a busy day and all of the information and advice you need about things to do. Don’t delay, book a room with us today!
Address: 1041 7 Ave, Fernie, BC V0B 1M0
Phone: (250) 423-4421
Toll Free: +1 877-696-7669