- This event has passed.
Fernie Snowmobile Drag Races
February 18, 2017
2017 Fernie Snow Drags
February 18th, 2017
1800 Railway Ave (Demolition Derby Grounds)
Admission $10, Races start at noon
Racer Fee: $20 per class
Insurance Charge: $20
Call 250-423-8934 or 250-423-1146 for more information
Fernie Snowmobile Association Drag Race Class Rules
1. Stock: Stock engine, exhaust pipe, susp, &track, Minor clutch mods ok and can allowed. Pump gas only.
2. Improved: Internal engine porting, pipes, reeds two chassis mods IE: Rolled chaincase lightweight suspension.
3. Mountain: Run what you brung. Must fit cc size for class must have a
minimum 1.5” lug track. Big bores must run in appropriate class (ie. 860 runs in 900 mountain)
4. Turbo Stock: Stock Sled with aftermarket turbo kit installed. 2 Chassis mods allowed. IE rolled chaincase/suspension changes. Lightweight hoods and or seats are allowed. Big Bores also allowed.
5. Turbo Mnt: Anything with a turbo goes except for N02.
6. Open Mod: Anything goes.
7. Safety: All sleds must have working kill switch, snowflap, clutch guard, Rubber tracks only and no traction devices on any sled.
8. Technical Inspections: All sleds must be inspected prior to setting the class. The Race committee reserves the right to perform engine compression tests/ port inspection on stock, improved and mountain top three sleds in all classes.
THIS RACE IS BASED ON FUN, WE APPRECIATE HONESTY, PLEASE READ THE RULES, IF ANYONE IS FOUND TO BE CHEATING OR “BENDING THE RULES” YOU WILL BE IMMEDIEATLY DISQUALIFIED AND NOT INVITED BACK.