Support organized backcountry recreation in the Elk Valley by becoming a partner of the Fernie Snowmobile Association this winter.
As a not-for-profit society, the Fernie Snowmobile Association relies on the support of volunteers, grants, and partner contributions to support the many initiatives which have allowed us to offer world-class trail infrastructure to our community and her visitors. Here’s how you can help:
Get Involved – Become a Volunteer
The Fernie Snowmobile Association relies on the diligent work of volunteers to complete the many tasks which keep us running smoothly.
- If you have 5 minutes: Lend a hand to shovel the stairs or chop wood
- If you have an hour: attend a monthly members’ meeting and provide your feedback or skills.
- If you have a day: Join us for one of our awesome Work-B’s. They are a great way to give back and meet new riding partners.
Volunteers receive $25 off their annual membership for every 8 hours volunteered. (up to $50 off).
Give Today – Private Financial Support
Each year, membership and trail fees are used to offset the cost of basic operations with any small surpluses set aside each season towards new initiatives. Consider giving a little extra towards special initiatives that may be near and dear to your heart and help us fast-track these projects. Click the buttons below to give today.
*Please note the FSA is a registered Not For Profit Society (not a charity). While the PaylPal feature below uses the term ‘Donate’, your financial contribution is considered a ‘gift’ and, as such, we are unable to issue a tax receipt for your generous support.
Become A Partner – Corporate Opportunities
Corporate partnership offers an opportunity for your business to directly support FSA projects in exchange for direct marketing recognition. With the help of our community partners, we have been able to complete significant local recreation infrastructure improvements including
- The purchase of a snowcat groomer in 2017/18
- Installation of our new trailhead guest services kiosks in 2018/19
- Expansion of the Coal Creek Staging Area and construction of the new Wranglers backcountry warming shelter 2019/20
We look forward to recognizing your contribution in many ways. Please download the partnership package below for more details. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.